Elopement Weddings are becoming more and more popular. In fact, they have been on the rise for years now, with the number of elopements taking place each year going up by 10-15%. If you're thinking about eloping but aren't sure if it's right for you, we have put together a blog around the reasons why eloping might be a great option for your wedding.
If you are ready to take the leap and start planning your Elopement Wedding then ask us about our Elopement Wedding Package.
Our current Elopement Package includes the below:
- Up to 25 white ceremony chairs
- Signing table
- Rose petals for your ceremony (your choice of colour)
- Arbour for your ceremony (excluding flower arrangement)
- Use of resort grounds & gardens for photographs (excluding golf course)
- Wedding Coordinator to ensure the smooth running of proceedings
- Wet weather back up
- Private room hire for up to 5 hours
- 30 minutes of canapes
- 2 course alternate drop menu (entrée & main)
- Your wedding cake professionally cut by our Chef & presented on platters
- 4 hour standard beverage package (selected beer, wine, soft drinks)
- Freshly brewed tea and coffee
- Cake table & gift table
- White linen tablecloths & napkins
- Use of resort grounds & gardens for photographs (excluding the golf course)
- Wishing well
- Personal Wedding Coordinator to manage all details of your Reception
- Complimentary car parking for your guests
You can even add a Ceremony on Lakeside Lawn with arch and rose petals for your aisle to ensure your day is truely memorable.
We have also partnered with GG Events who have specifically designed a package for Pullman Magenta Shores Resort couples. They have created a niche elopement offering that is designed to complement the inclusions you already receive when you book our elopement package.
Speak to our Wedding Coordinator to discuss how we can start planning your elopement wedding.
*Terms & conditions apply.